Compared with traditional wires, low smoke halogen-free wires have many advantages:
(1) The tensile strength of PVC wire is larger than that of ordinary PVC wire: the tensile strength of ordinary PVC wire is greater than 1.05Kgf/mm2, while that of low smoke halogen-free wire is greater than 1.2Kgf/mm2.
(2) It has good weather resistance (- 30 ~105 C).
(3) Good softness (hardness 80-90);
(4) It has non-mobility (because there is no need to add plasticizer in the formulation of this product, so there will be no displacement);
(5) When burning, no toxic black smoke (a small amount of white smoke) will be produced.
(6) It has high volume resistivity: PVC wire is generally 1015_/cm3, low smoke halogen-free wire is greater than 1016_/cm3;;;;
(7) It has good high-voltage resistance: PVC wire generally resists more than 10KV, while low smoke halogen-free wire is as high as 15KV.
(8) It has good elasticity and viscidity.